It's been 2 full weeks since we have seen G-Ma and well, that just feels like forever!
We just got the best "DoorDash" delivery EVER!! We may be just a little spoiled by GMa! Chicken pot pie, meatloaf, hot rolls, cinnamon rolls, pumpkin & banana nut bread...and a few Easter goodies for the kids & Diet Coke, salt, butter and chocolate chips for me! I think we are set for a while! #yum #shelovesussowell
This is better than Christmas to a tired, hungry, pregnant lady!
Mom, you are a blessing in so many ways to us...we love you more than words could ever say! It was hard to watch you drive off after only seeing you for less than 2 minutes from 6 feet away!
Oh...and Jonah's card translated -- "thank you for making dinner. I thought that I would starve." Forget the fact that I've been cooking nonstop around here! LOL! 
She hooked them up with an early Easter basket!
Rex came along for the ride too! =0)
This brought big smiles to all of their faces!
Some cards G-Ma sent in the mail recently:

No comments:
Post a Comment