On Friday of week 5, I woke up just not feeling well and really didn't get out of bed for most of the day. I posted these pics and said "I called in sick today...the sweetest little substitute is filling in for me & loving it! It's only taken me 5 weeks, but I think I may have figured this thing out!" Haha! Madison had actually been begging me to let her be Jonah's teacher for a few days leading up to this, so I just figured this was the perfect day for it. She didn't have very much work of her own to do, so it was easy for her to spend time helping him. If this girl isn't a teacher someday, I will be very surprised! G-Ma's comment on my post was "Oh, I love this! All that student teaching with her stuffed animals has paid off!"
Oh yes...I will add that at the beginning of their morning, I had a little heart-to-heart with Jonah about being a good, obedient student for his substitute! He was so sweet about it too, which just melted my heart even more!

No comments:
Post a Comment