Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Partying All Day

Days like today are when I'm extra thankful to be a stay-at-home mom! I spent pretty much the entire day running from classroom to classroom for Valentine's parties. First, it was Jonah's classroom, where I helped with a fingerprint heart craft. Jonah thought it was so fun to pass out Valentine's cards to his friends! I kind of had a mom-fail moment by dressing Jonah in blue...every other kid in his class was wearing red, white or pink! Haha!! After his party, I had an eye dr appt and I realized while I was there that the Valentine's cookies I signed up to bring for Madison's class were supposed to be UN-ICED...OOPS!! I had 2 dozen DECORATED sugar cookies to take, and the idea of the party was that the kids were decorating cookies themselves. Insert panic mode! With less than an hour before the party started, I raced home and mixed up more cookie dough and made MORE cookies. I didn't even know it was possible to do it that fast! You can imagine how excited I was about this, when I thought I was done with cookies after doing over 200 dozen of them the week before. It's okay though...I was just glad I figured it out before I walked into the classroom with decorated cookies! I should have read the sign up sheet better. I went back and forth between Madison & Mackenzie's classrooms for their parties. Mackenzie is getting too old and cool to have her mom hanging out taking pictures of everything, so I just popped in there for a few minutes. =0) Hard to believe that she won't have class parties like this next year since she will be in Middle School. Wahhhh!!! 
Everyone was sugared up and I was Valentine's partied out by the time our day was over!
  
One of these things is not like the other ones! =0)
Jonah's loot!! He got some really cute Valentine's Day goodies. I just took the easy route and bought plain old Spiderman cards and attached some Skittles to them. 
The cookie situation!
It was not exactly a romantic Valentine's Day, but it was fun and spent with our kids, so that was okay! I did send Brian a snapchat pic of me, but that's about as good as it got! =0)
This is quite a cookie!
And finally, made it to Mack's classroom!
Here she is with her friends Mikayla and Kristen.
Mackenzie & her friend, Elizabeth.
I made her take one quick Snapchat pic with me!
Some of Mack's Valentine's cards.
Half the kids in her class, along with us, brought FunDip!

No comments:

Post a Comment