The title says it all...I. Hate. Exercising.
Now, I do love the way I feel after I've done it...minus the whole not being able to move without hurting part! Brian is "Mr. New Years Resolution." DRIVES. ME. C-R-A-Z-Y because I am SO not like that! I'm not saying it's a bad thing that he's that way, just that I am so NOT that way. Here's why...I know what will happen...I will stick with it for a week, maybe two, and then FAILURE...which is just depressing. I have to get back on the exercising band wagon though...I need to lose 10 lbs and I need to do it now.
There are just 2 problems...1. I really like food. A lot. 2. I hate exercising.
See what I mean?
But I know I can do it! This is my life. My story. And I want to write it well.
(So I need to Edit out these 10 lbs! LOL!)


No comments:
Post a Comment