Friday, January 17, 2014

Jan Misc.

Here is the post of random pictures and videos from January. So far 2014 has been filled with sickness...it seems that we have passed one thing after another from person to person. Not fun!
I married a handsome man...what can I say? This cracks me up!
Jonah likes to hang out in Daddy's office with him!
We have more stuffed animals than I can count!
BFF's
I think Jonah looks a lot like Mackenzie.
Mackenzie made dresses out of wrapping paper. She may be a fashion designer one of these days!
Jonah is very good at throwing fits these days!
It's always Jonah and the girls!
All cozy in Pa's chair.
Baby Superman!
Jonah already needs another haircut!
Jonah likes to watch Mickey Mouse when he wakes up in the mornings.
He really likes playing with the Barbie car!
Brian was missing his charger and Madison found it for him!
Jonah wasn't feeling well one Wednesday night, so he got to stay in choir with me. He loved sitting at the table with the big kids! Once again...Jonah and the girls!
I got the kids all ready to leave one day, just to realize that Jonah's carseat was in Daddy's car...what to do?! I had no other choice but to buckle Jonah into a booster seat and drive very carefully! He was funny...he sat very still and kept looking around like, "What is happening?!"
G-Ma took the kids to Mackenzie's basketball practice one day when I wasn't feeling well. She said Madi and Jonah had the best time playing on the steps together. The quality of these pic's isn't great, but I still love them!
Mackenzie went to tumbling with Kinley one day. I ask her often if she would like to take tumbling or dance and the answer is always no. I think she would love it, but I don't want to force her into it.


No comments:

Post a Comment