
Occassionally, we go to Mazzio's with our friends, the Romoser's after church on Sunday nights. It is always so much fun! While I was ordering, Brian taught the girls how to "plank" on the booths. Oh, my! This was a great Sunday...Brian started a Sunday School class for parents of teenagers & there were 87 parents there! We also had over 130 students. God is good! Another very fun part of our day was announcing that baby # 3 is on the way. =0) I was just 5 weeks along at this point, and this was the first day I felt sick. I am so thankful for our church family at STBC and for all of the wonderful friendships we have made there.
Madison looks huge!

Kari is one of my dearest friends! I am SO thankful that God brought her into my life!

Video of Brian announcing we're having another baby! (
click here)
WE LOVE YOU, BALDWINS!!!
ReplyDeleteI always look forward to our times together. Xoxo