Thursday, August 19, 2010

Sisters

These pictures were just too cute not to put on the blog! We were getting ready for the garage sale, so Mack and I cleaned up this stroller to sell. Then she decided she wanted to ride in it...so of course Madison wanted in too! I can't believe how big Madison looks in these pictures. It seems to me like she should still be a little baby, but she is turning into a little girl more everyday! Mackenzie does a pretty good job of playing with her, but I have caught her shutting her bedroom door so Madison can't get in several times! One day, I heard her growl really loud at Madison, and then here came Madison, running and crying into the living room. She didn't want Madison messing with her stuff, so she scared her away....needless to say, she got in trouble for that! I have a feeling there are many fights in our future, but lots of love too!

No comments:

Post a Comment