Christmas party day is always fun, exciting, and exhausting! It is a bit of a whirlwind when you're running back and forth from PreK, to 6th grade, to the auditorium for secondary chapel! =0) I wouldn't have missed any of it though! It's actually such a sad feeling for me, knowing that next year I won't be running from one grade to another in Elementary on days like this...Jack will love it though, because he will have my undivided attention, I suppose!
Mrs. Gentry made the most adorable snowmen, the same height as each of the kids, that I will keep and cherish forever. They did a few songs and scripture recitation for us, and then enjoyed snacks and Christmas crafts. Jonah's grade had a gingerbread house decorating party...this seems to be the 6th grade tradition. He was determined to wear his Grinch shirt again this year. By the time we headed home, we were all sugared up and ready for Christmas break!

They had a little mishap with the snowmen when they first got started...oops!!
Take 2:
John 3:16
Jack was very excited that I made these snowmen cookies for his friends.
We LOVE Mrs. Gentry!
Me too, buddy...me too!!!

























No comments:
Post a Comment