Sunday, December 22, 2024

Christmas at GMa's House Day One

Because of the way Christmas fell this year, we got to start out our time at GMa's house at church with her on Sunday morning. I know she loved having us all there with her! We always spend two nights at GMa's house, leading up to Christmas Eve. I am always so happy once we get to her house, because all of the cookies are done & delivered, and I can finally just relax and celebrate Christmas with my people! After church, we went back to her house and had the best time...we ate, fished, did puzzles, played games, laughed, ate some more, watched Christmas movies, played the piano, and ate some more...it was wonderful! 
"Ho, ho, ho!!"




What a sweet picture of GMa and Uncle Jimmy, with Santa! 
It was a beautiful day for a little fishing! 




Best game ever! We had so much fun with this!


Carver taught Jack how to play the first part of Jingle Bells. He could actually do it, and I was so impressed! 


We aren't sure where this wig actually originated, but it is a favorite in GMa's play closet! 

GMa's sleep buddies! =0) 

No comments:

Post a Comment