We celebrated Jack's 4th Birthday a month early this year, to make things easier during June. Can't believe this precious gift from God has been ours for almost 4 years! Jack originally said he wanted a PJ Masks party, so that's the invitation I sent out. That quickly changed to Spiderman...I should have known! =0) I think Jack had the best (early) birthday party ever! We are so blessed to have the most amazing family and friends to celebrate our kids with us.
Jack, when you're all grown up I hope you look back at these pictures and know how very loved and special and celebrated you were on your 4th birthday!
What is that face about? Let's try that again...
Maybe let's try one more time...
There it is!!
Jack LOVES GMa!!
Such special times...this was the last birthday party that Uncle John was at. He wasn't feeling well at all on this day, and soon after we found out that he had cancer. I am so thankful that he got to be such a big part of our family birthdays over the past several years. He doesn't have grandchildren of his own, and I know watching our kids grow up brought him so much joy!
Not really sure what Aunt Barbara's expressions are all about here! Lol!
GMa (and Stacey) for the win with the tool table!
Jack got lots of Paw Patrol Mighty Pups for his birthday!
I love this picture of Uncle John picking Jack up. His smile says it all!
Connie got Jack a pair of rollerblades! Oh, boy!!
Poppa & Louise got Jack a fireman suit, which he loves almost as much as his Spiderman costume!
It was so hot outside, but we had to let Poppa beat us in a little corn hole!







































































































No comments:
Post a Comment