Tuesday, May 21, 2024

It's Fine. I'm Fine. Everything's Fine.

This was my last day at home with Jack before school gets out. My last day to have a little one at home with me during the school year.

It's fine.
I'm fine.
Everything's fine.

Next year Jack will be in PreK all day and I will officially have no babies left at home...it will be Jonah's last year of Elementary...Madi will turn 16 and start driving...and Mackenzie will be a Senior. We sure didn't plan that well! Reality is setting in and its already causing a great deal of anxiety. I have a feeling I will be wearing this shirt a lot! I really do love every single stage with my kids...but that doesn't take away the sadness when a chapter ends! 

It's fine.
I'm fine.
Everything's fine...
Just gonna be over here repeating that over and over.
We cuddled extra today!

No comments:

Post a Comment