Friday, April 14, 2023

Potty-Training PRO

This little blonde-haired cutie took us all by surprise, and decided he was ready to be potty-trained!!!! What?! I was actually dreading this process, but now that its done, I can say with complete confidence that Jack was the EASIEST of our kids to potty train!!! I still can't believe it...I honestly just think God knew that I absolutely could not deal with it being a long drawn out process. Lol! I ordered a Paw Patrol potty chair, a Paw Patrol sticker chart & Paw Patrol undies on Amazon. It arrived at our house on a Friday night, so we didn't waste any time...I set him on the potty in front of the tv to get used to it. The next day, I made him run around naked all day, and when he needed to pee-pee, he ran right to the bathroom and used his potty chair! SUCCESS!! We spent the next 2 or 3 days at home, keeping him close to the potty and running around naked most of the time, and that was it!
At 2 years and 10 months old, from the first time he used the potty, Jack hasn't had a SINGLE accident. I've never even heard of that happening! Even at night...wearing pull-ups...he never woke up wet. I am so amazed by this and SO PROUD of him! Such a big boy! 
He did have to learn to sit ON the potty and not IN the potty when we first opened it! Lol!
Yep, I put him right in front of the tv on the potty chair...whatever it takes! 
And yes, I let him eat while sitting there! Hahahaha!!!
We read books too! 
This grin!!!
YEAAAAA!!! 
The Paw Patrol sticker chart was the trick I think! He loved putting stickers on every time he used the potty! 
Check out those undies!
Nothing like jumping on the trampoline without any clothes on! 
Potty training is just exhausting!
He got to pick out something at Wal-Mart as a reward, and he chose this Spiderman box! He puts all of his cars in there and takes it everywhere. 
Jonah was always terrified of the automatic flushing toilets in public places, but Jack isn't phased by it.
A few weeks later & Jack's sticker chart was FULL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment