April "misc" post! I'll let the pictures speak for themselves!
It was a really good nap...hahahahaha!
i've been busy working on shutterfly books this month! I am caught up all the way through 2020 now! In the process, I am falling way behind on actually posting to the blog, but that's okay. I'm so happy to have Jack's newborn books done! I love how they turned out!

Just every-day life, taking care of a family of 6! The cost of groceries is ridiculous these days.
This girl loves to get her nails done & she always wants something fancy like this!
Just feeling extra thankful that I have my Poppa Jim!
Time for a trim!
How cute is my new Easter tray!

Grace's 16th birthday party at the park! Pics are a little blurry, but still cute.
It still surprises me that Madi wanted to play soccer this year, but I'm glad she is doing it!
Mackenzie sang with the High School choir for the Heritage Banquet.
I was way impressed by Jonah's notes at church about the triumphal entry! My favorite is the person who says "Sweet mana from heaven!" Lol! Jonah has a great sense of humor!
Happy Birthday to Olivia!
I am thankful that God always provides for us! We have to make our first cheer payment for next year soon, and these orders for Dr. DeMoss definitely helped with that!
I came across these at the store...yum!! I've only ever had them on airplanes, and they are so good!
"saved for Jonah!" You've got to claim food fast around here these days!
Decorating cookies & taking care of Jack at the same time can be a challenge!
Brothers!!!
My favorite little boys in all the land!
I clearly love sweets! These are another of my all-time favorites & I have to pick up a bag of them anytime I'm at Sams!
Always my favorite compliment about my cookies!
Me: Jack is that mommy and daddy in one bed and Jack in the other bed?
Jack: No, that's Jack and Mommy. Daddy's in the other bed.
LOL! #nailedit #bedtimeisastrugglethesedays #hewillgrowoutofiteventually #sorryDaddy
Working on his flag for Land Run day!
Love it!
We find them like this on most mornings when one of us aren't sleeping in there with them. Jonah usually crawls down into Jack's bed with him in the middle of the night when he wakes up.
I think its safe to say, Jack adores his big bro!
And Jonah is so patient and sweet to Jack!
We wrote letters to our State Senators, regarding the Oklahoma Tax Credit.
That is a serious piece of hail!
We went to Emma's shower at the Sears' house.
Brian was gone for a week to Colorado for the D2Share training so we sent him this video.
A message for Daddy while he was gone on one of his trips.
Daddy took the boys on a bike ride to the park one day.
Brian was gone at the end of april to Colorado for a dare2 share event.
Madi went to a DNow with Madelyn at NWBC and Cherokee Hills at the beginning of April and had the best time. Caleb and Jeremy were the speakers.
I loved her response!
Disgusting. We have found Jack "cleaning" the toilet more than once.
Madi & her friend Evie.
























































No comments:
Post a Comment