How handsome is this little fella?! Oh my heart!!
I really think Jack could possibly win a "most photographed baby" award...I can't help myself...I don't want to forget anything and he's just so stinkin' cute!!
Jack think its very fun to "sweep" the floor...he's pretty good at making messes, so I guess its time he learns to clean them up! =0)
Jack really enjoyed his waffle with nutella on it today...
Headed out for a walk with Momma.
We found a turtle & Jack really liked him!
Such a helper! =0) Groceries are crazy expensive right now...GMa gave me $200 one week to buy groceries, so we sent her a picture to say "thanks GMa!" I don't know what we'd do without her!
Jack LOVES riding his Pony that my friend Stacey gave us.
I have been having trouble with my neck, so I've been seeing a Chiropractor for the past few weeks. I took this video of Jack there. It's the sweetest thing...when she adjusts my neck, she lets Jack put his little hands on my back so he can "help."
This is how we do homework...I can't imagine with anyone would have trouble concentrating?!
Whatever Jonah is doing, Jack wants to do! And the windowsill is just perfect for him to stand on so he doesn't miss out on anything!
Sweet bedtime singing!
My constant companion...my little shadow...where I go, Jack goes...haha...this was in the waiting room at Chesca's office. He was determined to sit in his own chair, like a big boy!

I have given up & just let him scribble away in my planner!
Madi has started putting Jack's hair up like this...so funny!
I don't think he was a fan of this clip after a few seconds though.
The perfect Jack-sized fort!
Nothing more peaceful in the world than holding your sleeping baby!
The boy has no fear! So much like his Daddy!
Jack loves to cuddle, can you tell?!


















.jpg)









No comments:
Post a Comment