CHA's Heritage Gala was at the National Cowboy & Western Heritage Museum (forever the Cowboy Hall of Fame to me). This year is CHA's 50th anniversary celebration. That is pretty amazing! JP & Kayla invited us to sit at their sponsored table, with the Masters and the Sears. So thankful for the friendships we have found at CHA!
Other than the argument Brian and I got in over the jeans he was wearing, it was a great night! I was expecting him to wear khaki's and he didn't want to...that's the gist of it. Then we showed up and the other 3 men at our table were all wearing jeans, so Brian decided to gloat about it all night. I may still be a little bitter about the whole thing, can you tell?
We love our school so much! I think back to the first Heritage Gala I went to back in 2018, before we were even enrolled at CHA...the Kindergarteners sang "Be Thou My Vision" and that was such a marker to me that CHA is right where we needed to be. This year, a lot was focused on alumni and things that happened in the past. I found myself wishing we were a part of that...I'm just glad our kids have the wonderful experience of being at CHA now, and that someday they will be alumni!
They didn't serve a full dinner this year...we ate a lot of cheese and crackers. I didn't love that, but it really wasn't about the food anyway.









No comments:
Post a Comment