When you're ONE, happiness is holding your own ice cream sandwich!
These are a bunch of cute pics of Jack when he was 15 months old. He just keeps getting cuter every day, if that is even possible. He loves to swing, he's walking all over the place, he loves watching Mickey Mouse, and he loves looking at books.
Jack is a big fan of chicken nuggets from McDonalds! I was talking with Brian about whether or not it was time for me to stop nursing, and his response was "YES! Jack is eating chicken nuggets now!" Lol!
The bigger Jack gets, the more fun the big kids have with him. It's so much fun to watch them with him!
Madi taught Jack how to say "Hello."
I love the way he fits in my lap just right!
Jack loves Mickey Mouse & he's even started "singing" the hot dog song!
My walking buddy!
Madi taught Jack to say "Hello." Cutest. Thing. Ever.
He's a serious reader, like his big sister Mackenzie!
We are still really working on getting Jack to lay down and go to sleep in his bed at bedtime...I usually have to sing to him over the monitor to get him to go to sleep.
I spend a lot of time doing this these days...I just know how fast this time is flying by and I want to soak up every second of this sweet baby that I can.
I think this was around 2:00 at Brian's office. Jack wouldn't stop crying, so Brian loaded him up to drive around. Then he remembered he needed to get something from work, so he drove to the building. Jack still wasn't asleep...so in they went! =0)))
A cow in each hand = happy baby!
And here are a bunch of video's I found on Madi's phone...
This was so funny...Jonah started making all these weird noises and Jack mimicked him...this went on forever, until I finally told them to stop!
Jack got to meet Pony!
Jack is very good at blowing kisses!





No comments:
Post a Comment