This was Brian's second year to do YEC and the theme was Fearless. We were very thankful to not be fighting a potential snowstorm this year...that was very stressful last year. Zane Black was the speaker and he's always so great! The kids spent the weekend with G-Ma, which was fun for them & made things easier for us at FC. It is always fun to spend time with Jamie & Taylor & everyone from Open Door!
I love to watch Brian do what he loves! He is very good at his job & I am so proud of him. I always say...I could never (ever) do what he does! His heart and mission in life is to share the Gospel & teach others to do the same.
Such sweet girls!
Brian, Todd & Andy kicking things off!
I loved the stage design!
Brian teaching a breakout on evangelism.
Here were some of the promo videos from the weekend that Brian help put together.



No comments:
Post a Comment