I'm gonna start by saying...
1. I DO NOT LIKE NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS
2. I DO NOT LIKE TO EXERCISE
3. I DO NOT LIKE DEPRIVING MYSELF OF CHOCOLATE AND FRENCH FRIES.
But...
1. I DO LIKE FEELING GOOD ABOUT MYSELF.
2. I DO LIKE LOOKING IN THE MIRROR AND HAVING CONFIDENCE.
3. I DO REALLY WANT TO WEAR A SWIMSUIT IN HAWAII AND LOVE IT.
So...
Time to do something about it! I just want to lose 10-15 lbs before Hawaii in April. That's my motivation. I know that I can do it, if I will just be committed! I am going to do Weight Watchers & we have signed up for a family membership at the YMCA just down the road from our house.
My first ever spin class...and I haven't been back since...but I'm GOING TO!!
Not entirely impressive, but I worked hard!
Reminder of why I'm doing this...
I feel like a rabbit...ugh!
Seriously!
I lost 4 lbs in the first week I was on Weight Watchers...amazing! It definitely slowed down after that, but I was so happy about that first week.

No comments:
Post a Comment