Monday, January 1, 2018

Jonah's New Bed

We finally decided it was time to get Jonah a twin size bed. His little legs are growing and he's just about as long as his toddler bed. We bought the bed on New Years Eve & spent New Years Day putting it together. Jonah was very excited about getting a new bed, which made me a little less sad about it! I just can't believe my baby is getting so big. =0( It was the cutest thing watching him "help" his Daddy carry the boxes upstairs and put the bed together. He was very serious about it...in fact, Lucky even helped too! Hopefully sometime soon we can buy the dresser that matches the bed and bookshelf. I wasn't real sure about how I wanted to decorate Jonah's room, but I found the cutest little camping themed bedspread at Target and decided it was perfect! Now we just have to pick a paint color and get to painting!
Those pajama pants...
It didn't take him long to start jumping on his new bed! 
All tucked in and ready to sleep in his bed for the first night! (He still made his way into our room in the middle of the night!)

No comments:

Post a Comment