Monday, March 23, 2015

March Misc.

Here are some misc. pic's & video's from March! Sometimes I think about slowing down on the picture taking, but I just can't bring myself to do it. Every time I turn around, there's something cute that I need to take a picture of so we can remember it forever!
 
Jonah loves being comfortable & he loves climbing into the girls' beds when we say prayers at bedtime. They beg for him to sleep with them, but that would never work! I know we need to transition him into a big boy bed soon, but I don't think he would ever stay in it...and the thought of not having a baby bed in my house anymore makes me SO sad.
We got to stop by and celebrate Lucy's 6th Birthday at her house, the same day we had Madison's family party at our house. These two buddies are only a few weeks apart in age.
I found this Woody costume at Penney's on clearance for $9 and just had to have it! That's a cute little deputy, right there!
Playing games at Incredible Pizza...one of them was having fun!
They wanted to watch the Boxcar Children movie, so I made them a "boxcar" to sit in!
The empty lot next door makes a great place to play! Joslin & Jade came over to play after school! I'm so glad we are neighbors!
We had a gift card to Charleston's, so we went to dinner there one night. Daddy helped Madison make herself a new pair of glasses with the kids meal wax toy she got!
Mackenzie had a great time at Mission Ignition in downtown Tulsa again this year. She loved the archery part!
Jonah stayed with Kari for a while one day when I had to be at the school for something. She said he carried about this Shakespeare "The Tempest" book the whole time! He's highly intelligent!
Mackenzie is still very much into making rap video's on Brian's phone. They always make me laugh!
This is what Jonah does in the mornings...eats yogurt & watches "Te-te-Mouse!"
Here is Jonah singing Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. He was being a little shy, but sometimes he just belts it out. Especially if he thinks no one is listening!
My little shopping buddy!
When we got back from Spring Break, the girls set up this little picnic on the back porch and then performed a little show for us. I'm always so glad when we are all back together again!
I tried Jonah's prince charming costume that he wore on our last Disney trip on him, and I couldn't believe how much he has grown! The pants are like capri's and the sleeves are nearly up to his elbows now! Grandma Baldwin is coming to the rescue and making him a new Prince Charming costume though!
I know this is the weirdest, most random picture...but I had to take it! We love Jason's Deli and we usually just share a pick 2 meal or lunch. Well, we each made our side of the salad and it was funny to see how different we are! Can you guess which part is min and which part is Brian's?
Mackenzie learned to ride her bike and we are so, so proud of her! I can't believe how long her hair was!
Madison isn't always a fan of riding bikes, especially when she isn't getting all of the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment