Sunday, March 8, 2015

Madison's #6 Family Party

We celebrated Madison's 6th birthday party with our family this past Sunday. I always love having everyone over to our house! We are blessed with the best family ever. Madison wanted a My Little Pony theme for her birthday this year, and decorating for it was so much fun. Since my cake making friend Connie is pregnant & sick, I decided to make Madison's cake myself. She wanted a rainbow cake, and I have to say...I was impressed with how well it turned out! And it tasted delicious! For lunch we had sandwiches & all kinds of fixin's. Madison looked so pretty in her new My Little Pony dress & she got all kinds of fun presents for her birthday! She felt loved, special & celebrated...that's what birthday parties are all about, right?!
We already had all of these little Pony's and they made the cutest decorations!
 
So fun!!!
  
Pony even got to be part of the party decorations! In fact, I spent an hour the day before washing Pony's hair in fabric softener and combing it out so she would look her very best!
BFF's
Connie did make these delicious & adorable cake balls for me!
My baby is growing up so fast! Madison has been sweet & precious from the day she was born! She brings joy, love and laughter to our family and I thank God for her every day!
It means so much to us that Grandma Shaw gets to come up for our parties!
She loves her Poppa Jim!
They are my world...
Just chattin' before the party started!
G-Ma always helps with the food for our parties!
I really loved the rainbow fruit tray with marshmallow clouds! What did we ever do before Pinterest came along?!
We always love it when Kari comes to our parties! She, Mark & Lexi came and celebrated with us!
Daddy's birthday prayer time!
Thank you, Lord for our beautiful Madison Joy! We pray that her 6th year will be the best yet!
That's definitely a pretty cool cake!
You think she's excited about opening presents?!
Mackenzie got Madison the Frozen tsum-tsum characters from the Disney Store.
Poppa & Louise got her an Ariel costume & shoes to wear at Disney World!
Cute Minnie Mouse clothes & Disney gift card from Uncle Stephen & Aunt Tamara!
Prince Eric doll & a gift card from Uncle Danny & Aunt Amy!
Cute purse and some lip glosses from the Romoser's!
We got Madison these Hideaway Pets that she's been begging for! She loves stuffed animals more than any other toy!
G-Ma got Madi an "American Girl" doll! She named her Chloe! We talked about the fact that in a few years she will be ready for a name-brand one, but for now, Chloe is perfect! Madison loves her!
I had taken Madison to look at the dolls to see which one she liked, and I thought it was very funny that she picked this one with pink streaks in her hair!
Grandma & Grandpa Baldwin got Madison a Barbie set, a Frozen Monopoly Jr. game, and some cute clothes!
At the last minute, Rex wasn't able to come to the party, but he sent this Barbie pet dr. set for Madison!
Aunt Tamara & Aunt Amy
Aunt Barbara
They didn't waste any time busting out the Barbies!
Olivia & Jonah had their own party in the playroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment