Sunday, July 25, 2010

Storytime Live!

I was so excited when I found out that Storytime Live was coming to Tulsa! We got to see
Kai Lan, the Backyardigans, Wonder Pets, and D-D-D-D-D-DORA!!! Since we spend most of our tv time with these friends, this was very exciting for us! We decided to make it a special thing that we did with just Mackenzie! Madison got to stay with our good friend, Kari Romoser! (I think she had just as much fun as we did!) Mackenzie was so cute...we let her get a Storytime Live spinner and cotton candy. I was so surprised when she wanted BLUE cotton candy instead of pink! You just never know with that girl! Right when we got to our seats, I took out my camera of course! Just to find out that we weren't supposed to take pictures. I was NOT happy about this at all...we paid $90 to do this, and I WAS going to have pictures of it! Once I saw 200 other cameras flashing, I decided I would just join in and break the rules! Mackenzie is growing up so fast. This is one of those days that we will always remember with her. Good times!

This girl loves her daddy!

My little friend! I love it when Mackenzie says, "I love you Mommy" out of nowhere!

One happy girl!

She was very excited!!!! This makes every penny of the $90 we spent worth it!

Blue cotton candy...yum!


Our special "Mackenzie Date" to Storytime Live!


Kai Lan, Rin-Tu, Ho-Ho and Tollee (Probably didn't spell those right!) Mackenzie knows several words in Chinese because of Kai Lan! My favorite one that she says is "Tu-shea" which means "slippers." She can also count to 5 in Chinese!

The Backyardigans! (She likes Tasha, the pink one the best!)

The Wonder Pets (this is sewious!) Mackenzie's favorite is Ming Ming! We play "Wonder Pets" at home almost every morning when we are laying in bed. Madison and I get to be Lenny and Tuck and Mackenzie is the baby animal (a different one every time) that is in trouble under the covers. So we have to go in and rescue her! I don't know who has more fun with this...Mackenzie or Madison! They both love it!

Dora came out last, and then all of the characters came out at the same time. That was Mackenzie's favorite part. She danced and jumped the entire time! A great way to end a fun day!


Mackenzie got to ride on daddy's shoulders back to the car! It was a very hot July day!










No comments:

Post a Comment