Thursday, July 15, 2010

Mardel Friends

Mom and I went to Leslie's wedding shower, given by friends from Mardel! I always love getting to see friends that I used to work with. Leslie is getting ready to move to Louisiana and get married! I am so excited for her! But a little sad that she is moving...I guess the same way she felt when I moved away. She has been through a lot in the past few years, and I am so glad that she is happy! We will always be good friends, regardless of distance! Pa & Poppa Jim watched the girls while we were gone! It was nice to have a break for a few hours...that doesn't happen very often! Leslie told me I couldn't tag her pictures on Facebook, but she didn't say anything about me putting them on my blog!

Kelsey, Liz and I all had babies and left work....now its Leslie's turn to leave and she is happy about it!

Friends Forever!

Leslie has spent a lot of time out at mom and dads house, so she and mom have gotten to be friends too!

No comments:

Post a Comment