Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another Trip to the Pool

Here are some more pool pics! People probably think, "Here comes that lady with the camera!" every time we show up at the pool! There is just something about cute babies in swimsuits...I MUST have my camera at all times! (I know, I am obsessive!) We went to the mall the other day and Mackenzie got a new Ariel swimsuit, flip flops and sunglasses! We are gone so much in the summer, that we don't get to use our neighborhood pool all that much, but we love it when we do get to go! We have noticed that there are a lot more people there this year, due to the fact that our neighborhood is filling up. Madison is a little fish...not scared at all! Mackenzie is very timid. I love nights like this when we are all home together!

Daddy loves his girls! He's lookin' good with those goggles on!

I am so in love with these little girls! I am so blessed to be their momma!

Not afraid of the water at all! She crawled all around the shallow end by herself. It made me nervous!

Mack's new flip flops!

Bathing Beauty! Perfectly happy sitting by the edge of the pool!

She loved spinning around in the little floaty!

No comments:

Post a Comment