Here are some random pics from the first month of 2026! Looking forward to lots of new adventures this year.
I missed my buddy while I was in Florida for Nationals. I hope we can all go next year!
Cutest little swinging cowboy!
Officially on staff at The Road & still doing GNJ full throttle! Exciting, busy times!
It's a rare occasion for my bed to be made these days, so it's photo worthy.
So glad Madi & Addi still hang out!!
All about Alvin & the Chipmunks these days...
Now that's a bubble bath!!
Any day that I get to see my girl, is a great day!!!
The Phares's came over for dinner one night. Jack had fun playing with the boys!
Madi may be almost 17 but I love the fact that her bed still looks like this!
Jack loves this bear...also named Jack!
Just like the bed--it's a rare thing for my pantry to look this clean--so it's photo worthy too.
Jack has been in Madi's room for sure!
Never exciting to have to buy a new dryer.
Jack was very happy to ride home in my lap when we picked up the dryer.
January is the perfect time for a new corn bag! Happiness, right here...
The sweetest bros!
Okay, how cute are they! =0) Happy 1 year to Mackenzie & Kade!
Mackenzie makes her way to Texas more and more these days, it seems! =0)


























No comments:
Post a Comment