Day One of competition could not have gone better! The way Nationals works is they do the exact same routines on Friday and Saturday, and then those two scores are combined. Here is their Game Day routine from day one...they were in 1st place after the first day, but there was still a lot of pressure to nail it again on day two. I just love the Game Day routine every year...but I have to say, it wasn't the same without Cru. (insert sad emoji here) It was a little less stressful just having one cheerleader in the mix, but I definitely missed having Mackenzie with us this year...so strange for her to not be there.
Vicki always takes the best pictures...so thankful for her!
Here is the Game Day first day routine!
Here is the QUIK video of Friday, the first day of competition!






































No comments:
Post a Comment