Wednesday, September 17, 2025

September Misc

September is always the month where we try to get things back into a rhythm and routine. I'm not sure that really ever happens, but we are at least back on some sort of schedule now that we're back in school. Here are some of our everyday moments...

#TRUTH
Brian sent me this video one day when I wasn't home...100% BOY right here! All things burp, toot, and poop are hilarious to him.
Look Momma, I found a new way to watch. my tablet! =0) 
Mackenzie went to visit Kade and he officially asked her to his Homecoming dance...very cute! 
FaceTiming with Mackenzie at college, just because we were missing her!
Hair appt + Buckle = Happy Day!
No clue why he wanted me to video this or what he's even doing...he is definitely an entertainer though, and keeps us laughing!! 
Playing at Draper one day after school, while we waited for Jonah's XC practice to be over. Love this sweet time with my buddy.
XC Pasta Potluck night! 
Such a cutie!
The best part of subbing FOR SURE, is getting to see the kids during the day! 
They were on the hunt for shapes, in their star sunglasses! 
Madi is taking PreCalc this year and it is so hard. I am no help at all, but thankfully, we have a Connie! She is a huge blessing to us!
This right here is one tired Spiderman! He actually fell asleep laying like this! 
Bedtime stories with Jack, on the "moniker"
I did cookies for ECC one Sunday.
This kid was born to be on stage!!
See You at the Pole
Soccer practice...
I was very impressed with Jack's coloring and staying in the lines here!


I'm not real sure what we were doing exactly, but it involved a lot of stuffed animals!
Jonah is doing a lot of running these days! Wish I had his motivation...

No comments:

Post a Comment