We had the sweetest home visit from Jack's Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Garner! To say that Jack was excited about her coming is an understatement! Jack is learning so much more than letters & numbers in her class...Mrs. Garner teaches him about Jesus, every single day...planting seeds that we know God is using to give Jack a solid foundation! What a blessing she is to Jack & our entire family. Seems like just yesterday that she came to visit Jonah when he was in her class! We love you, Mrs. Garner!
Bonus--this made me clean my house better than I have in months! =0)
We gave Mrs. Garner some flowers, Jack made her a sweet card, and I also sent some chicken and noodles for her to have dinner with her husband when she got home. She goes above and beyond with these home visits...I've never heard of any other teacher doing this actually. Such a special thing to have your teacher come to your house and spend one-on-one time with you in your own space. I know Jack loved every minute of it!
Anxiously awaiting her arrival! =0)
Jack got to show Mrs. Garner his bedroom, his toys and his puzzles.
Sweetest ever!!!
He even got to show her his closet under the stairs! Haha!
Had to include these throw backs from Mrs. Garner's home visit when Jonah was in Kindergarten. So precious!


















No comments:
Post a Comment