This is our every day life around the house in March!
Of course Daddy would put on Jack's Spiderman costume!
I love the way Brian has a fun time with our kids! =0)
Do You Want a Revolution?
Madi worked hard on her own birthday cake! She was insistent that she do it herself.
Jack and Daddy have an important message for everyone...Jesus Loves Me, This I know...
Jack has the best facial expressions!
Back to reality after the cruise!
I did an overhaul on Jonah's room, to get it ready for Jack to start sleeping in there. It hasn't exactly worked, but its a baby step in the right direction anyway!
Jonah is so sweet to lay with Jack when he cries.
Okay how weird is this picture?! It looks like that door into the garage is open with a light on, but that's just the reflection from the house.
I was very proud of my shower glass cleaning results! I worked on this for a very long time.
We went to church at Edmond Community Church in the hotel convention center for the first time, and the girls decided they looked like Bob and Larry from Veggie Tales while we were there! 

Recorder flute practice...thank you Mrs. Roberts! Jack wasn't about to miss out on this! =0)))
Brian spoke at Elementary Chapel in March.
How are we already having High School orientation with Madi?!
We have visited so many churches, that I honestly don't even remember which one we were at on this Sunday. Jack just looked cute sitting there with kids his age!
Jonah and I went to Kelly's baby shower. We are so excited for Owen to have a baby brother! How fun is that?!
Tried to talk Brian into getting the kids a bunny, but he said no.
Such good helpers!!
Father's Chapel at school!
The cheer team was recognized at the State Capitol for winning Nationals. I didn't get to go, so I loved all of the pictures that other moms took.
Beautiful Madi, with her new highlights!
Catching a toad is a very exciting occurrence at our house!
I told her if she let that thing jump on me, she was in BIG trouble! She thought that was funny!
Mackenzie really wanted Jack to watch Duck Tales!
Somebody has to tell Mackenzie to hold the phone still when she videos!
Jonah had the 4th grade Territorial Museum field trip...I didn't get to go on this one because I had Jack and we had just gotten back from our cruise. I'm still learning that its okay that I can't always be at every single thing. I was sad to miss it, but thankful for these pics Courtney sent to me. Looks like they had a great time!














































No comments:
Post a Comment