We got off the cruise ship Saturday morning and took an Uber straight to the airport. Our flight wasn't until later that afternoon, so we had several hours to kill there. We were just ready to be home at this point. This time away was amazing and much-needed, but we were so ready to be with our kids again!
I can't finish blogging about this trip without saying again...we could never do things like this without my AMAZING Mom! GMa is the absolute BEST! I hope she knows how loved and appreciated she is--every single day--but especially on occasions like this. It is such a gift to be able to go away for a week and know that my most precious treasures are being cared for and loved and I don't have to worry about them. It is also very helpful that they love staying at her house, so they are never very sad about us leaving on a trip. I know it is a joint effort--Poppa & Louise & Rex all help so much too, and I am so grateful. It is not something I ever want to take for granted...we are blessed beyond measure!
THANK YOU, GMA, for making it possible for us to have these memories that will last a lifetime!!!
Here is the full video I made of our whole trip!



No comments:
Post a Comment