July was pretty much all camp...but here are some of our misc pics mostly from the weekends!
Jonah asked me if he could dust...uhhhh, yes....so a few minutes later, I walked into the dining room and found him like this! LOL! #hewasserious
Madison, Jonah and I spent the first weekend in July at G-Ma's house, while Daddy and Mack were at the Tulsa GoStudents project. It was a relaxing few days!
This is Jonah's bed!
We went swimming at Leslie's in the evenings...Madison loves frogs!
My little shoppers, helping get ready for Jamie's party.
#welcomehome
This is the downside of turning our heat up while we're at camp during the week.
Haircut day at Stacey's shop! Jonah found this little elephant in there & wanted to take a picture to show Owen, who loves elephants.
Oh. My. Stuffed. Animals.
They begged to bring ALL of their stuffed animals downstairs, so I let them!
All I know to say is...
Not. Okay.
One Saturday when I was home with Madison & Jonah, we had a "rolling picnic" dinner. My choice was a Bento box from PeiWei...it was pretty tasty!
One more pic of the little duster! Maybe he'll be like his Daddy and like to keep things nice and tidy!
After much debate, the backpack dilemma has been solved....
The winner is....
Just for the record, Madison looked at the Justice catalog, pointed to this one and said "I love it! I want this one!" Mackenzie has been looking at backpacks online for literally weeks and has changed her mind 15 times. We finally ended up with this one! I think they both chose very well!
This is what our house looks like when we move back from camp...total chaos! Switching from camp mode to home mode, and getting ready to go back to school all at the same time, is a little crazy.
Discovering that you can play RISK online has been both great and awful...I've wasted way too much time playing this silly game! There's just something very gratifying about conquering the whole world though!
We worked & worked for HOURS, cleaning out her room...if only it would stay like this!
Like Father, Like Son...
I took the kids for well-checks with Dr. Raley at the end of the summer. I've never really found a pediatrician in OKC that I like, so I've just decided to keep taking them to him. Madison was the only one who got out of there without getting a shot...you can be sure she rubbed it in!
Yep, this is the "no shots for you" face... =0)
Jonah was not happy about having a shot, but he didn't even cry!
Dr. Raley has seen Madison and Jonah their whole lives, and Mackenzie since she was little bitty too. He is a great Pediatrician & my favorite thing about him is the Teledoc service he offers. It is very easy to get treatment, even if we can't get to Tulsa to see him.

Dr. Raley gave them free Andy's coupons, so we headed straight there after our appt.
Mackenzie Quick-Lapse!





















No comments:
Post a Comment