These are just some cute pictures that had to be on the blog! Obviously, it is very hard for me to pick and choose which pictures to include, so they usually just all go on here! The week in between Christmas and New Years was so fun. Brian was off work, and we stayed home and played with the girls, rested, watched movies, went shopping...it was great to be together!
2010 was a great year! Hoping and praying that 2011 will be even better!
We were watching tv in the living room, and all of a sudden we heard the girls squealing and laughing really loud in Mackenzie's room. We went to see what was going on, and this is what we found! They both had their clothes off and they were just having so much fun playing together. Half of the time they fight over everything, and the other half they actually enjoy having a playmate! So funny that they both have on necklaces too. Madison adores her big sister and pretty much mimicks whatever she is doing.
Oh, she is growing up so fast! She wanted her hair fixed like Madison's with two little pigtails! When I tucked her in bed the other night, I told her that one day God would have a special boy for her to marry. She looked at me and her eyes got real big and she said, "But mommy, I don't have a married dress! We need to get me one!" Let's not rush things sweet girl! Then she said, "Well, I do have a white Tinkerbell dress." And I said, "That is perfect for now!" That far off day will come much sooner than we would like it to, I am sure. This outfit was from Pa & G-Ma for Christmas...ADORABLE!
We had a lot of fun together this week! Here is an example of what we did:
Madison is so good about taking naps and going to bed at night. I'm not sure how this happened, but I guess she decided to take her diaper off during her nap on this day! I think it must have happened before she fell asleep, because her sheets were wet, so I'm pretty sure she had an "accident" while she slept. Silly girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment