Mackenzie had her 3rd set of ear tubes put in this month. We are definitely praying that this will be her last set. She did so good! I hate it when my babies have to go through things like this!
Mother's Day 2010 ~ I love my mom & my girls so much!
This was Madison's 2nd Mother's Day! She wore the same little dress that Mackenzie wore on Mother's Day a few years ago. She is precious!
Oh how I love this little girl that is growing up far too quickly! Happy Mother's Day to me!
This is a special picture...this was on Mother's Day at G.G.'s house. She was really sick by then, so we all came down to spend the day with her. Mackenzie loves playing with this little table & chairs and tea set. What makes it really special is that Poppa Jim made the table & chairs! Sweet memories!
This girl loves makeup! You can see that she put it on all by herself on this day! She makes me laugh!
Future movie star?!
Prince Eric, Ariel & Flounder playing in the backyard! Guess who I get to be...Ursula! I also get to be the Stepmother when Mackenzie is Cinderella! =0) Not sure what to think about that! Notice how Madison is sitting on the lid of the sandbox...she doesn't like being in the grass, so daddy fixed her up!
Too cute for words! Love that little gap between Madi's teeth!
We went to Uncle Clint's Graduation Ceremony at Lloyd Noble & Madison was NOISY! She doesn't exactly like sitting still these days! She also threw her sippy cup down the stairs during the ceremony...it went down, and down, and down...daddy had to go chase it!
Mackenzie LOVES her Uncle Clint!
Madi is big enough to ride Star now and she loves it! She and Mackenzie have to take turns. This was right after GG's funeral & we were back at the house...it was so beautiful outside that I just let Madison play in her diaper!
This is our new bedroom furniture that we were so blessed to get! Love it!


No comments:
Post a Comment