Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Digital Scrapbooking
So I have made the transition from traditional scrapbooking to digital scrapbooking. That is something I never thought I would do! However, I really love it...I am completely caught up with Madison's whole life and close to having all of Mackenzie's done. That is incredible, considering how far behind I was when I was doing it the "old-fashioned" way. I have to say though, that I went to Hobby Lobby today and I got really sad when I was looking at all of the stickers and paper! I can't give up "real" scrapbooking forever! But for now, in order to keep up, this is how it is going to have to be! It is pretty cost effective too...I pay $5.99 a month for Smilebox, where I can download hundreds of pages! Then I just save them to a jump drive and print them at Staples for .49! Then I get 8x8 scrapbooks at Hobby Lobby and slide the pages right in! There are also numerous websites that have free digital downloads and also quick pages that you can buy and use a program like Photoshop to slide your pictures in. I feel like I have spent a lot of time working on this lately, but now that I am caught up all I will have to do is a few pages every week or two! I think I am a bit obsessive when it comes to taking pictures & recording everything about my girls lives. Maybe it is just my way of dealing with them growing up! Here are a few examples of recent pages!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment