I love the month of October!! Cooler air, football games, all things pumpkin, Fall Break, more time at home, back in a routine, Halloween...just love it! Here are some of our random happenings from October!
Jack's backpack is way too big, lol! He wears it like this when he comes out of school at the end of the day!
Our house is definitely Loud. And Messy. All of the time.
Brian spoke at Shiloh for their Pastor's Chapel.
Homecoming week! The Juniors wore gold & Madi and Buze went all in! They are so cute!!
Oh hey, Mr. Moore! Lol!
The best days are the ones when you get to walk into school with your best friend!
My little sidekick got to come with me one day when I got a pedicure. He is really so good and easy to take places! (Most of the time!)
Fun with friends, getting ready for the homecoming dance!
We went to church at Open Door on the Sunday that they had a retirement celebration for Jay and Jennifer. Always so good to be with our people there!
Jack drew this during church..."I love this church." Me too, buddy...me too!
Oh, boy!! Lol! These boys are quite the pair!
I was subbing one day and peeked in to say hi to Jack at lunchtime...he was sitting in the corner at a table by himself...because he was being too rowdy and talking too much. He didn't seem too upset about it. =0)
Cheer choreography days with James are always fun! Getting ready for Game Day and Nationals already!
I got to sub in a few of Jonah's classes towards the beginning of the year. Fun to watch him in his element.
He loves it when I want to take his picture at school. lol!
YES, girl!!
Pre-Calc has not been fun for Madi...but she's killing it!
Mackenzie and Kenzie have a bit of a difference in ideas of how their dorm room should look. Bahaha! There are two kinds of people in the world...this reminds me of mine and Brian's closet...his part looks like Mackenzie's side of the room...mine, not so much!
So. Funny.
Jack helped me color the tips of suckers for the Fall Festival game.
Madi's room is just a cozy, happy place, and it always smells amazing in there, thanks to all of her products.
It's not very often now that I get to rock and hold him like this while he sleeps.
Helping Daddy change the oil!
So happy for Katelyn & Brady!
We had to pick out a pumpkin for a project in Jack's class...this one was HUGE!
Daddy's gone...Jack will keep his spot warm at night! Lol!
Future rock bander, LOL!
We love ECC!
Not sure what was happening here...but he was in time out for something.
Not sure what this is about, but I think Jack took this picture.
Dancing with the Stars is what we do on Tuesday nights now...Jack clearly loves it!
Soccer practice...
When Jonah practices at Draper, Jack gets to play on the playground while we wait...




















































No comments:
Post a Comment