We decorated our Christmas tree on Friday, right after getting home from Disney. I really like to decorate closer to the beginning of November, but it just didn't happen this year, with getting ready for our trip. Our house was such a mess, with laundry and luggage and Christmas decorations scattered everywhere, but it didn't take long to get it all under control. I LOVE decorating for Christmas! And I REALLY LOVE these kids!! I wish I could just freeze time and keep them little forever. Jack was in the big middle of everything this year! I have a feeling the ornaments are going to disappear from the tree a lot this year!
I'm not sure what was happening, but I love to see them having fun and laughing together!
Wow, what a difference a year makes!
How many kids can we fit under the Christmas tree?!
Mackenzie! Hahaha! I'm pretty sure Daddy was doing something crazy to try and get Jack to smile.
My heart!!
It isn't christmas unless the penguin is out!


No comments:
Post a Comment