Madison's basketball team finished strong by winning 1st place in the big tournament at the end of the season! It was so much fun watching them play hard for this win & it was a nail-biter for sure! While Madison was always nervous before the games, I really think she had a great time and this helped her develop new friendships this year. She's already not sure if she wants to play basketball next year, but I'm hoping she decides to. She's almost too sweet to be aggressive enough, but I think she has great potential to be an amazing basketball player! She was very proud of her 1st place medal, especially since Mackenzie's team won 2nd place in their age bracket. I was proud of her...she didn't rub it in...but there was some definite pride there that she had a 1st place medal and her big sister didn't. Ha!
Here is a mix of pictures from the tournament games they played this weekend...we were at the gym Friday evening and then again from 8:00 AM until around 5:00 PM on Saturday!



















No comments:
Post a Comment