I am never ready for our Disney trips to come to an end. I think even if we were there for 3 weeks, I would still be sad when it was over. I just can't get enough! Actually, the part that makes me sad is that I just know a special moment in time has passed and the next time we come, our kids will be that much older. It's a good thing you don't really have to ever grow up when you're at Disney World!
G-Ma flew back early Saturday morning & we loaded up and started our drive back home. I think its impossible for me to drive through the backside of the Disney gate where it says "See You Real Soon!" without tears springing to my eyes.
Does Disney cost a lot of money? Yes! Absolutely, YES!
Does it take us two days to drive there? Yes!
Do we have to work hard to catch up at school? Yes!
Is it worth it? Oh, my YES! Every time!
I already can't wait to start planning our next Disney adventure...if I can talk Daddy into it!
I am almost embarrassed by this, but the kids had their own money to spend and this is what Madison and Jonah spent their money on. I mean, REALLY?! They're only little once, right?
We had to work on homework during the drive home. The kids worked hard and did a great job catching up on their work when we got back to school.









No comments:
Post a Comment