Happy Easter!! Just look at these beautiful kids!
Easter was chilly and rainy this year, so I was glad we had already done all of our egg hunting. We went to church and then had lunch at G-Ma's house, before spending a relaxing evening at home. As always, Easter baskets were a lot of fun! But mostly, it was great to just slow down and experience Easter for what it really is...the celebration of our resurrected Savior!
This!
Pretty sure when my kids are 30, they will still be getting Easter baskets and Christmas stockings...I have so much fun with this! Wait...maybe I'll have grandkids by then and I can do baskets & stockings for them instead! Haha!
Mackenzie:
Madison:
Jonah:
I lost track of house many "oh, how handsome!" comments Jonah got at church!
Jonah loves to take his special Bible that belonged to his Pa, to church with him. My Dad would love this so much!
So beautiful & grown up!
This one too!

No comments:
Post a Comment