Wednesday, March 21, 2018

March Misc.

March was a fun, busy month. We celebrated Madison's birthday, Brian traveled to Belize, the girls had volleyball practice & games, we spent a relaxing Spring Break mostly at home, we traveled to Tulsa to spend time with friends...yeah, it was a great month! 
Here are some pics! 

Yep, we've seen LOST all the way through 3 times, but that's not enough...we had to watch it one more time to get a refresher for our upcoming Hawaii trip! So. Excited!!
Lookin' handsome in his Easter outfit!
We got a new rug...I love it!
Mercy! I don't think my Passport picture could be ANY worse! Whatever...lol! I look so happy!
Jonah wanted his passport picture taken too!
Madison got this Barbie dog for her birthday...it actually births baby puppies. Wow...
Jonah was invited to Kyzer's birthday party at SkyZone. It was a glow-in-the-dark party and they had a fun time bouncing all over the place.
Trips to QT mean good things...but best of all, it means we are in TULSA!!! 
Hearts from Daddy before he left for Belize.
I sure do love my afternoons at home with Jonah every day!
When Daddy's out of town, I get to sleep with a cute little munchkin each night! They take turns sleeping in the bed and on pallets.
In they go...
Umbrella Day....ohhhh, umbrella day! LOL! 
So while Brian was in Belize, I realized on the way to drop the kids off at school that it was umbrella day for Jonah. So after I dropped them off, I headed to Wal-Mart, pretty much in my pj's, to buy an umbrella for him. I bought it, took it back to the school for him, and went home. At the end of the day when I picked him up, his teacher said, "I really hate to tell you this, but that umbrella wouldn't open." WHAT?! Poor Jonah! So we went after school and bought him another umbrella, even though he didn't have it for umbrella day at school. =0/ I tried...
Why does my purse always look like this?! It is a mess CONSTANTLY! 
 Madison's last night to be 8...waaaaahhhh!
Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! We have a Taziki's in Edmond now!!!
Definitely.
I know this is blurry, but there's just something I like about it. 
I have no idea what this is even about! But its funny and he's always cute! 
Daddy told Madison he would take her to get frozen yogurt if she would stand on a chair and sing him a song! 
Madison got a latch hook kit for her birthday. I loved doing these when I was her age, so it was so fun to teach her how to do it!
During Spring Break, we went to volunteer at Oakridge trailer park, which is a ministry of EFBC. It was a fun day, but it also was a great opportunity for our kids to learn about serving others.
This is how I feel about the thought of Falls Creek coming up in a few months...
How sweet it is to spend time with our BFF's!
Madi & Jonah gave me a great massage & Madi even painted my fingernails!
Sweet dreams, boys...
We got to visit with Mama Sue & Papa Don one day & it was so great to see them! 
Oh, boy! I think Madison has a little crush on the neighbor boy...
Planning for a Luau birthday party!
We have sponsored a little boy named Abitu, through Compassion International, for several years now. We found out recently that he is transferring out of the area and we will no longer be able to sponsor him. That makes me a little sad, but we will always pray for and remember him. This is the last letter we got from him, and the last letter I sent to him. We chose another little boy, named Helisa, and we look forward to supporting and praying for him too!
Our new little Compassion boy, Helisa, from Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment