
I was making cookies a few days ago, and the girls were playing in Mackenzie's room. I love listening to them play together. Usually, Mackenzie is the mommy and Madison is her daughter. She usually gives her a new name too...on this day, Mackenzie's "daughter" was named Arista! I heard Mackenzie say, "Let's get ready to go to the ball, sweetheart!" This is how they dressed for the ball...Mackenzie helped "Arista" put on a necklace & a pair of panties on over her diaper. Mackenzie came in wearing this dress & these tights she found in her drawer. Then they came galloping into the kitchen! Mackenzie told me very matter of factly that they were riding ponies to the ball because they weren't old enough to drive. These girls seriously keep me laughing all of the time! I love it that they are old enough to play together & entertain one another. How fun to have a constant playmate! They are either playing happily together, or about to kill each other these days. And it can go from one extreme to the other very quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment